Friday, January 8, 2010

Dr. Appt. 01-08-10 - 11 weeks

Today we had our 2nd Dr. appointment. It was a long one! I had to meet with the OB rep for insurance. This baby is expensive already!!! Thank goodness for insurance! Then I got to meet with my first midwife, Carolyn. She was great. She made Bryant and I feel very comfortable. She did a few things and then we got to hear that wonderful sound again! She found the heartbeat with NO problem! Right now Baby Beddard has a heart rate of 160. After we met with Carolyn I had to go to the lab and give ALOT of blood :( but it went well.


Our next appointment is Feb. 5. I'm excited because I will get to see Freida. I have only heard good things about her! And, the fact that she delivered this guy speaks very highly of her!

2 comments:

  1. I love Carolyn :) I've seen her the past two times Ive been there. She made Brooks feel alot more comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete