Friday, February 19, 2010

16 weeks 5 days


Well, this weekend will begin week 17. Thursday is the big day!!! We will hopefully know if it's a boy or girl, but most importantly, a healthy baby! I have officially grown out of most of my pants unless I wear the "Bella Band" (thanks Sarah!) My belly seems to be moving on out. I have been feeling much better this week so hopefully we have turned a corner and I will enjoy the 2nd trimester like all of the books say I should be :) And I swear I am feeling this baby move. I know it may seem a little early but it's the same flutter feeling just in different places and only when I sit down for a while or lay down to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie...that is too sweet! I guess you and Baby Beddard have been watching the Housewives of OC. I think it's a girl...hope I'm right on Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete