Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Official.....

Our baby girl's name will be: Anna Kathryn. We are planning to call her Anna Kate. I have always loved this name (my great-grandmother was Anna and I am Kathryn). However, it took a little convincing for Bryant. I told him he had until this morning to give me other options because I am ready to get stuff monogrammed! Well, this morning he agreed to Anna Kate. It makes me so happy!

Yesterday we ordered our nursery furniture from The Kid's Room in Greenville. Here is a picture of our crib. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Love the name!! I too have an Anna Kate and she was born in July!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna (my grandmother) and Kathryn (my precious child)...two of my favorite people. Can't wait to meet our Anna Kate! Lots of love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete