Tuesday, June 8, 2010

School Shower and 32 weeks

On Wednesday my good friend Caroline and I were given a diaper shower at school. It was so much fun and I ended up getting 31 packs of diapers and 17 boxes of wipes! Hopefully we should be set for a while. We got several other cute things as well!
The food table......everything was delicious!


My gift table and the diaper cake my sweet co-workers made!


Me at 32 Weeks and Caroline at 26 Weeks.....both with little girls!



The pile of diapers I need to put away!

The precious bow holder my co-worker Jennifer made for us. She is so talented! I'm sure this will be full of bows soon!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to put our little girls in those diapers :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my goodness! You girls are set as far as diapers. I know what I am not getting you!!! Cant wait til Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's awesome! Like Mindy said, i know what not to get you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Caroline look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend of mine who is having girl #2 and I was thinking about throwing her a diaper shower! I am pretty convinced that is what I am going to do now! It amazes me at how quickly the price of diapers can add up!

    ReplyDelete