Sunday, December 5, 2010

4 Months


She is really catching up with Sophie!





Anna Kate is 4 months old today! Time is going by so quickly, especially since I have gone back to work. Last week was my first full week. AK is doing great with the transition. She has done better with her naps (most days!) She is also sleeping better at night. She can usually go between 6-10 hrs before waking up to eat. However, we have some nights that she is up more. She is such a good baby! She still eats every 3 -4 hours and stays awake for 2-3 hours at the time. When she is awake she is full of smiles and lots of "talking." She loves the jumperoo and playing on the floor with her toys. She is consistently rolling both ways and can scoot when she is on her belly. She loves to read books and bath time is still her favorite. She is so nosy! She loves to people watch anywhere we go and loves to listen intently to any conversation! We think she is beginning to teeth. She is chewing on everything! I have posted a video of one of her new "tricks" where she is blowing a raspberry! It is too funny! However, I cannot get it to play, so if you have any tips please comment! I also want to be able to post all of her monthly pictures beside each other so I can see them all at once. I don't know how to do this, so if you do, please comment too! Thanks for your help.

4 comments:

  1. The video played...HILARIOUS!! I am not sure how you put the picture side by side...I need to learn how, so when you find out, you let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video played and is too cute! I can't get my videos to play. What did you do to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video! I am just a laughing over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie that is toooooo cute! AK is a sweet mess ;)!

    ReplyDelete