Saturday, February 19, 2011

Catch Up

We have been busy lately! I have come down with the stomach bug:( I haven't been able to be around my girl all day! Bryant has been great and Nanny came and took her for most of the day to get her out of this house! I am starting to feel better, hopefully it was just a 24 hour thing. Please pray that AK doesn't get it!

We have a crawler now and she is quick! She has started doing this one-legged crawl that has turned into a "bear walk." It is too funny!


Yes, this is another daddy outfit! Ha! He had to dress her today b/c I have been so sick. I said "Bryant, she doesn't match!" He replies "What? It's all pink!" ha!
Last week Kade came over to play one evening. Can't believe he will be 1 on Monday!

AK had her first Valentine's day. Here she is reading her card from mommy and daddy.

3 comments:

  1. Girl...you are going to have your hands full!!! I love to see pictures of her when Bryant dresses her...it trips me out!! Hope you are feeling better. I have said several prayers that no one else in your house gets it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how big she has gotten! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete