Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Weekend Away

I left Anna Kate for the first time this weekend. We had a girls weekend in Savannah (to celebrate Kristen) and Bryant had to work most of the weekend, so I took AK to my parents house. She did great and I enjoyed the break but I did miss her a lot!! I love Savannah and remember going there often as a child. Bryant and I also went there for our 1 year anniversary a few years ago. Here are a few pictures from our weekend!
Me and the bride-to-be

Friends since pre-school or before :)


Dega, Cheryl, me, Ginny, Kristen, Kristen M., and Jana


We really wanted to eat at Paula Deen's restaurant. Two of the girls left out early Saturday morning to get us a reservation for lunch but by the time they got close, everything was booked!
I know this is a random picture, but I remember walking up and down the cobblestone roads with my family, as a child. We would always stop in Savannah on our way to Disney. We took a trolley ride around Savannah while we were there.

Had to get this shot for Bryant! Haha


AK was very busy visiting while I was gone. She went to school with my mom to see her friends. She went to see Aunt Carol and Uncle Benny. She also went to see my Granny Joyce (her great-grandmother) who is a fabulous pianist. Granny is showing AK how to play!

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos. Can't wait to see everyone next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress!!! You looked amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress. I guess AK needs to take piano lessons one day!!

    ReplyDelete