Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Anna Kate has had a very busy Christmas eve! She and I headed out early this morning to finish up Christmas shopping and get some things from the grocery store. When we got back she was playing with her little people nativity that Mimi gave her last weekend.
I tried to sneak upstairs while she was playing with daddy to get some presents wrapped. It wasn't long before she found me and decided she needed to "help."


After wrapping presents I got her down for a nap and finished up some things. When she got up we headed off to church. It was a great, kid-friendly service! Nanny and Pa joined us!!

I started a new tradition with AK tonight. We baked cookies for Santa. She was so excited! She kept saying "cook, cook!"



Sure hope Santa likes sprinkles :)

We took Anna Kate to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens last Thursday. I will post pics from that after tomorrow's big Christmas Day post!!!

1 comment:

  1. If the ice cream wouldn't melt, I bet Santa would love a cookie skillet!!!

    ReplyDelete