Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A little catch-up


 We have been so busy that I have really neglected my blog! Here is a little catch-up to what we have been up to lately!


AK got her 1st stomach bug and threw up all over me and herself in Bed, Bath, and Beyond a couple of weeks ago. I was so scared of her sleeping and being sick that we set up the pack-n-play in our room for her to sleep with us. Thankfully it passed quickly!!
We celebrated my Dad's 60th birthday on April 22nd. We all went to dinner and had a fun family night. I'm still waiting for my wonderful brother to email me pictures from dinner that night. AK really enjoyed Papa's birthday brownie!!   


I was outside watering the plants this afternoon. Anna Kate calls it giving them a "bath." She decided she needed the water hose......it was "Anna Tate's Turn" (this is what she says when she wants something!)
She loved putting her face in the water
Climbing up the stairs......Soaked from head to toe!
Finally made it to the flowers!!

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!! I needed her help tonight when I was watering mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these water hose pictures! She looks like she was having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete