Saturday, June 16, 2012

I did it!!!

My sister-in-law ran her first 5K a few weeks ago and asked me to run one with her. I have been running for a while now but not the distance of a 5K but I gave it a shot today! We ran in the "Hampton Huddle" 5K to benefit Spencer Hampton who has cancer. I made it through the race and didn't stop until I got to the finish line! I was able to finish the 5K in 28:15. I was so glad to see that finish line!!  Bryant brought Anna Kate to cheer me on. I was glad to see them after the race too!!

Melisa and I before the race
After the race!!
Bryant and I (hate I didn't get a picture with AK but she was too busy playing with the other kids!!)
I want to add in a little "plug" for Visalus. I have been using the Body by Vi shakes since February and LOVE them! They have helped me lose weight and drop inches that I couldn't seem to get off with my regular diet and exercise routine. I also have noticed a lot more energy since I have been drinking the shakes. I love them so much that I decided to start promoting the product in April and have had a lot of success. I would love to share this challenge with you and promise you will see results if you stick to the program! You can either do one or two shakes a day, healthy meals, and healthy snacks. You do not have to starve!! That was huge for me because I love to eat!! You can flavor the shakes anyway you would like, they don't have to be just chocolate, vanilla, etc. I haven't found a combination yet that I don't like!!! The shakes are great even if you don't have weight to lose because of the health benefit. Each shake included 23 vitamins and minerals!! If you would like to learn more about the Body by Vi product and join me in the challenge go to:

katiebeddard.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment