Sunday, April 14, 2013

Corban Gray Beddard

Our sweet boy was born Wednesday, April 10th at 1:31 pm weighing 8lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. My labor and delivery went very smoothly and I am so thankful! We are so blessed with 2 happy, healthy, beautiful babies!!

Mimi anxiously awaiting for her 2nd grandbaby

Aunt Cinni and Dani came too.......

Tay passing time on her ipad....

Stacey came too!!

My friends were so great during the labor part of our day! They really helped me get through everything and keep me distracted. I'm so thankful they and our families were there and for all of those thinking of us and praying for us. 

welcome to the world little man!!

I was so thankful Frieda was able to deliver him, just like his big sister......our nurses were wonderful too!

our family of 3 just became 4!!

Aunt Melisa with our sweet C

Big boy!


not a fan of the bath!!

grandma and Corban

precious baby boy!

We have so many more pictures to come! Anna Kate has adjusted so well and loves her baby brother!! I am so thankful......sleepy......but thankful!!

2 comments: