Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lots of Firsts for Anna Kate

Time is truly flying by now that I am back at work. I really didn't want to do go back at first but now I finally am beginning to feel like we are in a good routine. I've got great help with my babies while I'm away which makes it a lot easier! Anna Kate has done so many new things recently I decided to just put it all together into 1 post!

Anna Kate went to her first ECU home game! She had a ball! She made it through the tailgate and until halftime of the game. Grandma came to get her and take her home to Mimi who was keeping brother :)

This was her first day of 3 year old preschool. She is in Miss Kitty's class and loves it! She goes M-F 9-12.
This was the first day of her new gymnastics class. She moved up to the "little flippers" class. Mommy no longer goes on the floor with her :( but she loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment