Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Corban Updates

This little cutie is almost 15 months old! Since I am not doing the monthly post thing, I wanted to write down a few fun things he is doing these days!


  • Walking/running everywhere! This started right after his 1st birthday
  • talking and learning to words each day (ball, dada, book, bath, tractor, cup, cracker, dog)
  • he calls me Katie and I have to admit it is pretty funny. I have heard mama a few times
  • separation anxiety has set in BIG time
  • as of this week he has dropped to 1 nap a day
  • still adores Anna Kate
  • loves books and anything with tractors and trucks
  • starting to become more picky with food 
  • loves to ride (stroller, car, outside toys)
  • not really into TV 
  • wants anything AK has (and this is beginning to aggravate her! ha!)
  • weighs around 25lbs - we go to the dr in a few weeks for a checkup
  • so sweet and loving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment