Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Corban - 18 Months

Corban is now 18 months old! Time is flying! I have several random pictures I wanted to post of him that really are a great "snapshot" of things he loves and his sweet personality. On his 18 month checkup he was 25.6 lbs. I can't remember his length (ha! With AK I had everything written down to the cm!!) He is such a blessing and brightens up any room with his contagious smile! He also is developing strong opinions about things that don't quite go his way! His first reaction is to just scream (not cry) scream very loudly! He loves all things TRACTOR and wakes up each morning saying..."Pa Tractor, Pa Tractor!" He continues to be a good eater and I pray this will stick with him. His sister lives off of air I swear!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment