Saturday, October 3, 2015

Kindergarten and 2 year old Preschool

School has begun! AK started Kindergarten and Corban goes to Memorial Baptist two days a week. Both are thriving and I am so thankful!

Anna Kate had her orientation and of course, I couldn't go because I was in my own classroom meeting parents and students. Bryant took her and sent me ONE picture! Bless, he doesn't understand!


I absolutely love the fact that my sweet girl is right next door to me everyday! She was so excited on her first day!




We have to wear uniforms and I must say, it makes mornings very easy!!


This is what the back seat looks like most afternoons :)

Corban is loving preschool. He talks about his teachers and friends often. I was able to go to his orientation and then Bryant met his mom on Corban's first day to get a few pics. Bryant's grandma says that he runs in each day!






No comments:

Post a Comment