Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Dance Recital and Getting Ready for Christmas

I love that our Parks and Rec offers semester long ballet and tap classes. It's just enough time to enjoy going but ends early enough that when the recital comes, AK is ready to be DONE! She was counting down the days until the last class (I don't think I have a prima ballerina on my hands! haha!). She did great in her recital and her teacher said she is blossoming into such a good dancer. I couldn't tell her that AK doesn't love ballet!













Corban has a new big boy bed! He was a little unsure of it the first night. Anna Kate told him "it's ok corby....I will sleep with you all night! If you get scared you just snuggle up to me!" (melt.my.heart!) She is such a good big sis! I ended up moving her to her bed after they fell asleep :)



We had some sweet friends from church over last week to decorate gingerbread houses. They kids had so much fun and it's such a great tradition!




We also visited Busch Gardens Christmas Town. We got really cheap tickets back in November and it was well worth it. The kids rode as much as they good and we saw a really cute ice skating show. We got home late Friday night and Anna Kate got a surprise visit from her best buddy Leighton on Saturday morning. She was so excited!!




And when it's 70 degrees in December.....

Of course you wear shorts and rain boots while you drive a tractor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment