Saturday, July 9, 2016

Trips, Gymnastics and a Big Cut

At the end of May our Kindergarten traveled to Simply Natural Creamery for a field trip. I got to play teacher and mommy that day. We had a ton of parents come with us so that made things a lot easier! The kids had a tour of the milking facilitates, a hayride, an informational video and a sample of ice cream. We also did a picnic lunch but headed back to school because it was randomly a cold and misty day!




We headed to Beaufort for Memorial Day weekend and had a ball. Friday night we met up with Kristen and her family at Alive at Five. We did the beach/pool all day on Saturday. We did church and headed back on Sunday evening. We met up with Mrs. Bullard that night for dinner and yummy smores!









Bryant and I were able to meet up with some friends on Saturday night for dinner  :) Aunt Carol and Uncle Bennie came over for dinner at my parents and were such good sports letting the kids dress them up!


We went to church Sunday morning and walked the waterfront afterward



We got home in time to meet Ms. Jen for dinner and go back to her house to make s'mores with her and Ms. Bev.





Corban finished his mommy and me gymnastics two weeks ago. It was definitely bittersweet for me because they no longer need me for classes. I am really excited for him to move onto little flippers!


I have been growing my hair now for well over a year. I finally got it long enough to cut it to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. 







No comments:

Post a Comment