Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First Belly Picture

Well, here we are at 7.5 weeks. I can't tell if that's a little bump or if I had too much macaroni and cheese for dinner! HA!

How am I feeling so far?
-GREAT!!! (I am told that I should count my lucky stars for this!)
-A little nausea every now and then but nothing too bad
-Tired (but I have always loved naps!)
-A little increase in my appetite (trying to keep this under control!)


*Prenatal vitamins are NOT for me! That is the only thing that has made me sick so far. I'm sticking with 2 Flintstone vitamins and a DHA supplement.

5 comments:

  1. Girl, me and you are always tired. Pregnant or not, we do love a nap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you from East Carolina Girl! Congrats on your little bean! I am looking forward to following your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I am so happy for y'all.

    ReplyDelete