Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Nursery is Done!!! (Finally)

Well, it's only taken us since April to get Anna Kate's nursery done. I just wanted it to be perfect and I'm so happy with the way it all came together. Last night Brad and Taylor came over to help us put some last minute things together. Today my parents and Taylor's mom (Mrs. Nancy) came over to help with the finishing touches! So many people have helped me get this nursery ready for our little girl.....Thank you to all who have helped!!! I don't think these pictures do it justice....you need to come see it in person!
Her crib (my Aunt Carol made all of her bedding)

I got this organizer from Target, baskets from Lowes, Carol made the basket covers. Aunt Lizzie made the "A" sign, Nanny gave us the jewelry box and Allyson Lake gave us the piggy bank. Mindy and Casey's mom, Mrs. Susan, painted the pictures...she is so talented!

I love her window treatment.....I think it came out so cute!!

Her glider and stool....Mrs. Susan also painted the stool.

Her dresser/changing table
Her closet
Her bow holder that I need to add more ribbon to since this one is full!
A growth chart that Ginny gave us. Mrs. Nancy added the bow today!



And last but not least.......AK's bag we will take to the hospital when she decides she is ready to come! Taylor gave us the precious bag.



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the nursery...I'm patiently waiting AK to see you in it!!!! Hoping you come tonight, with all that lasagna your mommy ate, and the full moon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I think my favorite is the window treatment! Absolutely precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious!! It all came together perfectly!! All we need is the the baby now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love it! I'm getting so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie-I love the pink and green. It is too cute!! Anna Kate needs to come on so she can see her room. :)

    ReplyDelete