Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This was Anna Kate's 1st Thanksgiving. We had both of our families over to our house to celebrate! We were responsible for cooking the turkey and Bryant did a great job! I can't take any credit (I really just stood and watched). Here are a few pictures from our weekend.
AK helping daddy season the turkey. She loves to sit in the bumbo chair and watch!


With her tutu and turkey on ready for all of her visitors to arrive!


Very tired after a long day!


Look who can wear a bow now!!!!


She has officially found her feet!


I like the bigger bow on her

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did!

4 comments:

  1. I love the bow! Addison doesn't have enough hair yet. I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the turkey tutu outfit! Where did you find that cute top?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the turkey shirt and the tutu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bow!!!! AK work that Tutu girl!

    ReplyDelete