Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last Few Days...

Just wanted to include this picture I took this morning :)

I go back to work on Friday :( I know AK will be absolutely fine because she is such a good baby. I am doing my best to think about this in a positive way. I know I will be fine once I get back into the swing of things. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around teaching again after being out for 3 months. I know that once I get back to work, I will be happy to be there. I love my job and all of my co-workers! And of course the kids too! I really have peace about leaving her because the ones who I am leaving her with love her just about as much as I do! Just say a little prayer for me on Friday :)

3 comments:

  1. Katie, she is getting so big! I love her outfit! I will definitely be praying for you. It's great you have the assurance that she will be in a loving environment.

    ReplyDelete