Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5 Months Old

Anna Kate is 5 months old today! She is so busy! She is such a happy baby. All throughout the day she is smiling and "talking." She is still not great at naps. She usually takes 2-3 45 min naps a day. Sometimes she will sleep an hour but not often. She has been sick with a bad cold for the past 2 weeks so that has affected her sleeping at night. However, that is getting better too. It has been such an adjustment for me since I have been back at work. She does great with grandma and nanny. I am just so tired!! She is into everything now! She loves anything that makes noise and lights up. She is very interested in food! She loves the jumperoo and exersaucer. She is sitting up on her own now! She is in size 2 diapers and last week at the doctor she weighed right at 15 lbs. She is mobile in her own way now. She is not crawling yet but can roll and scoot to get to anything she wants to grab. I see crawling in the near future! Oh My!!This will be the last monthly chair pictures with Sophie. We are lucky we got this one. She is so busy and grabs anything she can get her hands on (especially Sophie's fur). She loves to watch Sophie and try to grab her. However, Sophie is NOT her biggest fan!
Getting sooooooo big!!

4 comments:

  1. I love how she is always smiling in pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I copied your blog background :) I thought I had seen it somewhere. I love the sweet pictures! The second one reminds me of Addison :) They are so sweet as this age!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious and cannot believe that she is 5 months old already!

    ReplyDelete