Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Day with Daddy!

Today AK spent the entire day with her daddy. I had to work and then we had parent conferences after school. It was a very long day! However, I had a few good laughs when I got home. First, this is how she was dressed!


And yes, they went out in public.......dressed like this.....oh my! I know people were thinking "bless her heart!"



Anna Kate's newest trick....she knows how to get what she wants! We call this the army crawl! Once she is strong enough to hold herself up she is going to be GONE and into EVERYTHING!

3 comments:

  1. OMG...Thanks so much for sharing the picture of her clothes...it made me laugh so hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a kick out of the outfit too! Priceless! Adam took Addison to daycare one day with her onesie on backwards. It was a turtleneck that buttons in the back. He thought it was just a "funny collar". Ha! Gotta love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI....I am still laughing. I showed my dad and he said what, there is nothing wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete