Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First Beach Trip

Anna Kate had her first beach trip Memorial Day weekend. We went down on Saturday to stay with my parents in Beaufort. We took her over to the beach on Sunday and she had a ball! She loved every part of the beach and the pool. Here is a recap of our trip :)

I've got my puffs and I'm ready to go!!


AK and Daddy walking down to the ocean




Toes in the sand :)

She did not want to wear the hat but finally gave up the fight!!


Tasting a little bit of sand


Loved the ocean.....was not scared at all!

Playing with my sand bucket


My girl :)

She was really into digging


Found a shell


Loved the pool......water baby!



I have to share that my mom was going to be called MiMi but Anna Kate has changed that! My mom is now "Gane" (Jane with a G)......haha. We think AK is trying to say Jane - but that is what she is calling her now and it is too funny!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!! She is too flippin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to believe that it is time for AK to wear that bathing suit!!

    ReplyDelete