Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pool Fun

Yesterday morning we had playgroup. I left my camera at Rex and Melisa's house so no pictures this month :( but after playgroup we went by there to get our camera and play with Jackson and Abby.

I think AK needs something like this for her birthday. She really enjoys things she can ride/climb on. We have a special birthday present in the works that I am very excited about! I will post on that when it is finished.

After we played for a while inside, Jackson decided he wanted to go swim in the pools outside. We borrowed a bathing suit from Abby and headed outside. Anna Kate had a blast!


Headed to get in the pool


She climbed right in!


Splash, splash, splash!!!



AK got in Jackson's "big pool" -she loved the slide!


She decided to take a break from swimming to mow the grass...ha!


Getting the walking thing down! She is getting fast!


Going to see Grady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment