Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthday Week Day 4

We didn't ever wrap tonight :( but we got her a "Birthday Girl" shirt for her to wear tomorrow on her birthday!!! (tear!) I can't believe our sweet girl will be 1 tomorrow!! I gave her the shirt and of course......she threw it in the floor! Ha!

I remember this time last year so clearly. We had been to the doctor earlier that day and told I could be induced the next day, to be at the hospital at 6 am. We went to RJ's for dinner and they made me an "about to have a baby" special dessert! I definitely didn't sleep the night before (or at least not very well). I was nervous, excited, scared to death of what was to come. I woke the next morning at 4:45 am to shower and get ready. We stopped by Bojangle's to get me a biscuit (I would have eaten more had I known I wasn't going to be able to eat again until 3 haha). Everything went so smoothly at the hospital and our family and friends were all there. It was such a blessed day!! Just to reminisce...AK's birth storyLittle did we know she would be the biggest blessing of our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment