Sunday, January 22, 2012

Playgroup

We had playgroup at our house today and we had so much fun!! All of the babies are getting so big. It was so good to see all of the mommies too! I had a couple of new ideas from pinterest that I wanted to try......so, since Tay and Brad came for dinner last night, I put her to work! We made these precious butterfly valentine crafts today. We had to get everything ready last night so the craft would be as easy as possible today.

Taylor cutting out butterflies

I glued wiggly eyes onto pink tootsie roll pops



We had lots of stickers for the babies to pick out to put on their Valentine

Finished product.....I think everyone enjoyed making their Valentine

Snacks for the babies (cheese nips mixed with m&m's)

Snack for the mommies......delicious!!!


Everyone playing hard!! Ella Grace, Cole, AK, Abby, Peyton, Reagan, Jameson (Leighton and Kade came too!)

Anna Kate headed to take a break!

1 comment: