Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Taylor's 30th and makeup!

Our dear friend Taylor turned 30 on the 5th of this month and we celebrated her this weekend! As I was getting ready for the party I had a very busy 17 month old on my hands! I let her sit on the counter with me while I get ready. This night I was trying to fix something for the party, fold laundry, and get myself ready while Bryant was at work. I needed something to distract her so I could do all of these things. I put my make-up bag down on the floor because she loves to take things out of a bag and then put them back in. Little did I know what my sweet girl would do....
On the counter watching mommy get ready
In the floor with my make-up bag.....you may not be able to see but she has found my eye shadow and somehow opened it up

When I came back from checking on my food this is what I saw! I guess she watches me closely because she knew exactly what to do! Until.....

She stuck the shadow brush in her ear! Ha!

Her finished product (looks like she has a black eye)!! haha!

I tried my best to clean her up so we could head over to the party. My parents walked in right in the middle of her make-up application and all we could do was laugh at her! She is so funny! We headed up the street to the cook-out for Taylor.

Taylor, AK, Bryan Meeks and Connor

Birthday cake...yummmm

Helping Tay blow out her candles!

Happy Birthday Tay Tay......we love you!!!

1 comment: