Saturday, August 25, 2012

2 Year Old Check-up and Catch Up!!

Anna Kate had her 2 year well child visit last week and we thankfully have a healthy girl!! No shots this time, only a finger prick and she did great!!

She was 34 in (50% and 23.8 lbs 10%)

We have been so busy this summer and I have so much to catch up on!! So here goes.....

I have been very busy getting my new classroom ready for the kiddos (who come on Monday!!) AK has been a great helper and has really enjoyed going to Mommy's school. She had to feed her snack to Barney

This day she wanted to help me cook

 She loves to wear the sunglasses that Kade gave her for her birthday!!

 Any time that AK is in my room when I am getting dressed to exercise she goes in my closet and pulls out my old shoes so she can exercise too.....then she clomps them all the way up the stairs!!

We went to a splash park a few weeks ago with Leighton, Kade, and Jackson and Abby. The kids had a great time and it was really cheap!! We will definitely be going back next summer!!

 It took a few minutes for Anna Kate to understand the water would squirt out of the ground....but once she had it figure out she had a blast!!

Anna Kate and Abby :)

After we played on the splash pad for a while we stopped for a slushy

We also rode the carousel and.....

the train!!

I feel kind of caught up now from some of what we did this summer. My kiddos come back full time this week, we also start Kindermusik again and AK has preschool orientation on Thursday night! We can't wait to meet her teacher!!




No comments:

Post a Comment