Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We have so much to be thankful for!! We celebrated Thanksgiving with both of our families at our house this year. We had lots of delicious food and great dessert!!  Anna Kate fell asleep right before everyone arrived so she slept through lunch but woke up just in time to get some play time in with her cousins :)

Melisa, Abby, Grandma, AK

Sweet cousins

Jackson and Sophie wanted to get in the picture!!

Hard to believe next year her baby brother will be in these pictures :)


Early this week Anna Kate had her "We are thankful" party at school. Her teacher only asks that parents who host the party attend and I totally understand that being a teacher myself!! She must have really enjoyed herself because she told me all about it! They also made a craft during her party that she had on from the time I picked her up until about bed time I think!!


No comments:

Post a Comment