Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fun Family Weekend

I cannot tell you how blessed we have been since Bryant has switched to the "40 hour side" at work. He is home most nights by 5:30 and then every weekend! I just don't know what to do with myself!! I know it may not be permanent but I will take what I can get! AK has definitely loved having daddy home more and has become quite the Daddy's Girl :)

We got our Christmas tree and other decorations out on Saturday morning. Anna Kate had a blast helping us decorate and only broke 1 ornament. We got out her "little people" nativity and went over the Christmas story. I'm not really sure how much she got from our little talk because later in the day when I asked her where Jesus lives (thinking she would say "my heart") she answered : "the horse stable!" hahaha!

Please excuse her outfit! We are into dressing ourselves :)

She sang her version of "Deck the Halls" while she put her ornaments on the tree

Our tree :) Anna Kate looked up at us after we were finished and said "today is a special day!" (Melts my heart!!!)

On Saturday night we went to our neighborhood's "lighting of the trees" I love this picture :)

We went to dinner on Saturday night and came back home to try and get a good Christmas card picture of Anna Kate. We were pretty successful. I told Bryant, next year is going to be more difficult with a 3 year old and a crawler :)

 This is somewhat of what our Christmas card will look like

Doing a little more decorating

Merry Christmas!!

On Sunday Anna Kate's buddy Charlotte invited us over to decorate cookies and a gingerbread house. We had so much fun and it was good to see some of her friends we don't get to see very often. She and I both enjoyed eating the toppings!!!


AK, Charlotte and Jameson being silly!!

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to get the Christmas card but more excited about baby Beddard being around next Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete