Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

Bryant had to work all of the weekend so we packed up and headed to the beach to be with my parents. Luckily, that Friday my kids from school were visiting the aquarium so I took AK with me to be with them. She had a ball!

touch tank (she only wanted to splash.....not touch!)

Anna Kate thought she was something else running around with the "big girls"

On Sunday we had my grandmother and aunts over for brunch. Anna Kate had a great time entertaining everyone and was glad to share the attention with her brother!

Aunt Liz, Granny, Aunt Susan

Mimi with her grands :)

We came back home Sunday night and visited with Bryant's family

 Nanny and Pa with Corban

Grandma with AK

And what do you do with a very demanding 2 year old and a baby that wants to be held all the time??

Wear your baby! As you can see by his face....he really enjoys this :)





1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture of you and Corban. He is growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete