Thursday, October 12, 2023

Celebrating 40 and the beginning of a new school year!

School started for our family the last week of August. Anna Kate began her last year at Chicod in 8th grade and Corban is in 5th. I'm going into my 18th year of teaching kindergarten! I also recently celebrated a milestone bday: the big 4-0! Daddy was very, very sick right before my birthday and passed just two days before. Our family and friends were so sweet to rally around and celebrate during a very difficult time.

Our first, first day of school with all of us at the same school to our last, first day of school with everybody at the same school :(




We made the trip down to Atlantic to eat at a new restaurant. The view was incredible!


Papa had already gone to Heaven and Corban asked me if I thought this was his sunset :) I sure do buddy!


We found an island to hang on all day :)




Allllll my favorites!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment