Friday, August 20, 2010

Surprise......Happy Birthday Mimi!!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and we wanted to bring AK down to the beach to surprise her. We made a plan with my dad and he invited Mrs. Virginia and Aunt Carol and Bennie to come over for dinner. We had a great time and mom was so surprised and so glad to see her Anna Kate. I can't believe we forgot the camera! AK did great in the car on the way down, she slept the whole way. On the way back however, not so much. She did great until we got to New Bern and she got the hiccups. Hiccups frustrate her so much so she lost it from there and I had to climb in the back to hold the paci in and talk to her:).......since we didn't get any pictures last night, here is a quick one from today! Happy 2 weeks Anna Kate

2 comments:

  1. Aww Yay! I hope yall had a great time! Cole gets the hiccups so bad and he gets sooo mad! I use mylicon drops every other feeding and that has helped alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi was thrilled! I certainly enjoyed my precious "Happy Birthday" surprise!

    ReplyDelete