Friday, August 13, 2010

1 Week Old and BUNCO

Anna Kate.....you are 1 week old! I can't believe how time has already gone by so quickly. You were actually 1 week old yesterday, but I had to choose between sleeping or posting this, so I chose to sleep! You have been such a joy this past week! We love everything about you! So far things have gone pretty smoothly, a few bumps here and there. You have had so many visitors, you are certainly loved by many people.

1 Week old

Last night my BUNCO group was playing so we loaded up and stopped by for the girls to meet AK. Hope had given her a onsie for a shower gift that said "Got Hope?" I put her in it to surprise Hope and she looked so adorable!
The onesie Hope gave her (Got Hope?)


Hope and AKB both smiling for the camera!

3 comments:

  1. Hard to believe AK is already a week old. I just got tears in my eyes reading this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the onesie! That is too cute! Makes me miss Hope's smiling face :)

    ReplyDelete