Thursday, May 5, 2011

9 Months Old

Anna Kate is 9 months old today! She has now been out in the world for as long as she was in my belly....hahaha! She is a busy girl at 9 months! I think she weighs a little over 18lbs.

The only way I can semi-keep a bow in her hair is to trick her. I put one in and as she is pulling it out, I put another in!




At 9 months we can:
  • Dance!!
  • Talk (baba, dada, mama, no-no, hey there, gaga, yayayaya, etc.)
  • Sign for "more" and "all done"
  • Take a bath in the big tub and looooooves it!
  • Has taken her 1st step
  • Can stand alone for a long time!
  • Still loves to read books
  • Sophie is still her favorite toy!
  • Size 3 diapers
  • Size 9 month and 9-12 month clothes
  • Claps her hands and loves to be sang to
  • Has 2 teeth!
  • Loves food! Pears, apples, bananas, squash, sweet potatoes, prunes and yogurt are her favorites.
We have our 9 month check-up on May 16th so I will have more "stats" then. Our sweet girl is getting so big! We love you AK!

She is into everything.....opening cabinets and drawers! All the while saying "no no no" when she's doing it!


Future gymnast?

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Katie, you are so smart! I would have never thought to put one bow in and while she is taking that out, putting another in! Haha! AK is precious- and I do think she has a future in the gym!

    ReplyDelete