Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Seperation Anxiety and a Dancing Queen!

We have been going through so major separation anxiety issues within the past 2 weeks. I have had to leave my workout at the gym several times to come to the nursery to a screaming baby! I also had my number flash on the screen at church for the first time this past Sunday to come get her. I hope this phase passes quickly!

I know this is separation anxiety because as soon as I pick her up she starts clapping her hands and laughing......no tears!


I know there is nothing wrong with this sweet girl! She just doesn't understand why mommy is not there!



*On a lighter note.....AK has a love for dancing and music! This video is just a small snapshot of her dancing skills. She can hear music anywhere and begins to dance!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Church was the same way for us on Sunday and I when I left him at the sitters on Monday she said he cried for a good 15 minutes after I left! Im ready for this phase to be done with! Praying for you and AK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is going to be the next best shagger!!

    ReplyDelete