Monday, May 9, 2011

First Mother's Day

I had my first Mother's Day this past Sunday and it was fabulous! Anna Kate spent the night with my parents Saturday night and I actually slept until 9:00 on Sunday morning.....undisturbed! It's been a while since that has happened. Bryant gave me the book "Heaven is for Real." I am really looking forward to reading it. We drove down Sunday and had lunch with my family and then came back to Greenville for dinner with Bryant's family. We had a great weekend!

AK hanging with Granny and Aunt Liz


Having some green beans


Swinging with daddy at Mimi's (Izzy in the pic too)


We still love to swing!


Could AK look any more like Bryant in this picture?


3 generations :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Mother's day to you! Love all the pictures you post, but I especially LOVE that last one :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day. Yes, AK looks just like Bryant in that picture of the 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet - you looked very skinny - what are you doing? I need your secret - lol :) AK does look just like Bryant!

    ReplyDelete