Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our new house this year. We had both of our families over for lunch and everything was great!!AK enjoying her turkey


Granny, Mimi, Grandma, and Nanny


Uncle Jay, Papa, Bryant, and Pa


Sophie enjoying her turkey and green beans!

Anna Kate last Thanksgiving (almost 4 months old)


AK this year. I'm hoping to squeeze another year out of this precious pillowcase dress!!


Thursday night I was cleaning up the kitchen and heard some rustling around in the living room. Bryant had started putting up the Christmas tree without me having to ask!! I think he is more excited this year because Anna Kate is so much fun! She runs around the house yelling "HO HO HO!"
She wasn't thrilled to have her picture taken

Friday morning mom and I headed out shopping. We did not get up early with the crazies but we did have a fun day!

AK shopped till she dropped (literally :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that y'all enjoyed your first Thanksgiving in your new house!!

    ReplyDelete