Monday, November 14, 2011

Lots of Visiting

We had a fun long weekend full of visiting! Anna Kate and I headed to Beaufort - Bryant had to go out of town for work. Friday before we left we met up with Elizabeth and Taylor in Washington to shop a little. I actually found a lot of things and am very proud of myself for already starting my Christmas shopping. When we got to Beaufort Leslie stopped by for a visit! Of course AK was in full show-of f mode!! We met Aunt Carol and Uncle Benny at Chick-fil-a on Saturday and also ran into Mrs. Nancy, Joe, Aunt Al and Uncle Ray!! AK had a blast at Chick-fil-a and playing on the big playground.
Anna Kate didn't believe me when I said my drink was all gone ~so she bit into the cup to be sure!

On the way back home after a fun weekend :)


This is Anna Kate's drawer while I am cooking. Tonight she decided to take EVERY piece out!!

1 comment: